NEIGRIHMS invites applications from eligible PWD’s candidates on a special recruitment drive to fill up the following reserved categories of Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph. Candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their applications through proper channel. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the skill/written test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
1. Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
2. Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex - serviceman/Handicapped/disabled candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts are meant for these categories only.
3. Reservation for ST/SC/OBC and Physically handicapped will be as per Govt. of India norms.
4. Only those persons belonging to the respective category (i.e. PH, VH & HH) can apply for the respective posts as mentioned above.
5. Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
6. For the posts reserved for PWD, the minimum degree of disability is 40 %. The candidates are required to produce necessary documents issued by the competent authority so as to substantiate that they belong to that category, failing which their application will be rejected out rightly.
7. Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
8. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
9. The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
10. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
11. In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
12. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
13. Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
14. Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
15. Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
16. The number of vacancies indicated against each category of posts is provisional and may increase or de
crease depending on the actual needs of the Institute.
17. The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
18. Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section - II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong - 793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of .......................................”.
Prescribed proforma of application form can be downloaded in PDF format from Institute’s website http:/
The last date of submission of applications is 13.02.2017.
Click here for more details
Click here for application form