|Amended Rules for PWD|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2011 15:56|
Page 1 of 7
Amended Rules for Persons with Disabilities
[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY,
NEW DELHI, 2009
1. (1) These rules may be called the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Amendment Rules, 2009.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
(i) for rule 2 , the following rule shall be substituted, namely:-
(ii) for CHAPTER II, the following Chapter shall be substituted, namely :-
"CHAPTER II DISABILITY CERTIFICATE
3. Application for issue of disability certificate -
Provided that where a person with disability is a minor or suffering from mental retardation or any other disability which renders him unfit or unable to make such an application himself, the application on his behalf may be made by his legal guardian.
|Last Updated on Monday, 09 January 2012 14:45|
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools
- Padma Shri ahead of blind cricket World T20 will boost India, says Shekhar Naik
- Students pool pocket money to buy wheel chair
- Free distribution of Assistive Devices Under ADIP Scheme