|Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Thursday, 18 August 2011 15:37|
1. Reservation in Government job: In Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts under the Government reservation are provided in direct recruitment for physically handicapped persons as indicated below:
2. Age relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for handicapped persons for applying in Government Jobs.
3. Scholarship/stipend: The administration of Dadar and Nagar Haveli awards scholarship to the handicapped students at the following rates:
1. Class I to V –Rs.25/– P.M.
3. From Class IX onwards
4. Disability Pension/Social Security Pension: Disabled persons get Rs.60/– p.m. as disability pension. For details pl. contact Director, Social Welfare Department.
5. Assistance for self employment: The handicapped persons get assistance for self employment. For details pl. refer the list (Appendix–A)
6. Assistance for purchase of aids and appliances: The Physically handicapped persons are given financial assistance for purchase of aids and appliances as are necessary to increase their mobility. The quantum of assistance is given below:
7. Concerned Officer:
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 15:52|
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools
- Padma Shri ahead of blind cricket World T20 will boost India, says Shekhar Naik
- Students pool pocket money to buy wheel chair
- Free distribution of Assistive Devices Under ADIP Scheme