|Thursday, 18 August 2011 15:07|
1. Reservation in Government Job:
3% of jobs are reserved for physically handicapped persons in the State Government Departments for direct recruitment in all the categories i.e. Class–I, Class–II, Grade–C and Grade–D posts). 1% post is reserved for each category of Visually Handicapped, Hearing Handicapped and Orthopaedically Handicapped persons.
Housing board: Handicapped persons get priority in allotment of Houses and there is one and a half percent (1.5%)reservation for them.>
2. Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for handicapped persons for applying in Government jobs.
3. Scholarship/Stipend: The State Government awards scholarship to the handicapped students at the following rates:
4. Disability Pension/Social Security Pension: Disabled persons of the age group of 65 years and above having disability of 70% and above with family income of Rs.200/– p.m. or less get disability pension of Rs.100/– p.m.
5. Un–employment allowance: Disabled persons who has registered in employment exchange get unemployment allowance at the following rate:
Matric/Middle pass – Diploma Holder: Rs.150/–p.m.
Graduate/Matric pass –Diploma Holder: Rs.200/–p.m.
Post Graduate/Graduate –Diploma Holder: Rs.250/–p.m.
6. Conveyance Allowances: Physically handicapped employees get conveyance allowance @ 8% of their basic pay subject to a maximum of Rs.150/– p.m
7. Bus concession: The State Government gives free bus pass to all types of blind and other disabled persons having 100% disability.
8. Assistance for self employment: Haryana Financial Corporation gives loan to all types of handicapped for starting self employment. For details pl. refer the list. (Appendix–A)
9. Exemption in road tax: All types of handicapped persons are exempted from paying road tax.
10. Awards/Sports/Seminars: State Government gives awards to the best handicapped employees and the best self employed disabled for their encouragement.
11. Assistance for purchase of aids and appliances: The crippled and orthopaedically handicapped persons get artificial limbs and wheel chair by the State Government whose case is recommended by a medical specialist or Chief Medical Officer.
12. Other Concessions/facilities:
Welfare activities: Deaf and dumb person get vocational training during which they get free rationing and free lodging/boarding and medical facilities.
13. Concerned Officer:
Social Defence and Security,
|Last Updated on Monday, 05 December 2011 10:27|
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools
- Padma Shri ahead of blind cricket World T20 will boost India, says Shekhar Naik
- Students pool pocket money to buy wheel chair
- Free distribution of Assistive Devices Under ADIP Scheme