|Thursday, 18 August 2011 16:07|
1. Reservation in Government job: In Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts under the Government reservation are provided in direct recruitment for physically handicapped persons as indicated below:
2. Age relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for handicapped persons for applying in Government jobs.
3. Scholarship/Stipend: Mentally Retarded children studying in Bohal Institute of Mentally Retarded get Rs.300/– p.a. For other details pl. contact director, Social Welfare Department.
4. Bus concession: Free bus travel facility is available for the disabled persons.
5. Assistance for self employment: SC/ST disabled persons get financial assistance for self employment. There is no specific quota for disabled. Disabled persons get 50% subsidy on bank loan. For details please refer the list (Appendix–A)
6. Concerned Officer:
Social Welfare Department,
Govt. of Manipur
Imphal– 795 001
|Last Updated on Monday, 05 December 2011 11:10|
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools
- Padma Shri ahead of blind cricket World T20 will boost India, says Shekhar Naik
- Students pool pocket money to buy wheel chair
- Free distribution of Assistive Devices Under ADIP Scheme