|Thursday, 18 August 2011 15:42|
1. Reservation in Government Job: In Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts under the Government reservation are provided in direct recruitment for physically handicapped persons as indicated below:
(Office Order No.: 5/SW, dated: 31/12/90)
2. Scholarship/Stipend: The State Government awards scholarship to the disabled students at the following rate:
(Rs.300/– p.m. is given to those disabled students who is studying in special school In addition, Rs.500/– is also given to the students for uniform).
3. Disability pension/Social security pension: Completely helpless disabled whose age is above 40 years is given Rs.100 p.m. Blind persons also get Rs.100 p.m.
4. Conveyance allowances: Blind and Orthopaedically Handicapped employees of State Government and PSU's are entitled to get Rs.50/– P.M. (@ 10% of the basic) subject to Rs.50/– maximum as conveyance allowance.
5. Bus concession: Free travel facility to the blind is available in the state owned buses.
6. Assistance for self employment: Handicapped persons get assistance for self employment. For details please refer the list (Appendix–A).
7. Assistance for purchase of aids and appliances: Disabled get free of cost prosthetic equipment.
8. Other concessions/Facilities:
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 14:50|
- Minister felicitates Youths with Disabilities who represented India in Global IT Challenge
- National Workshop on Training on Autism Certification tools
- Padma Shri ahead of blind cricket World T20 will boost India, says Shekhar Naik
- Students pool pocket money to buy wheel chair
- Free distribution of Assistive Devices Under ADIP Scheme