Friday, 02 September 2011 14:59
The persons registered with RCI shall be entitled to practice as a rehabilitation professionals/ personnel in any part of India and to recover in due course of law in respect of such practice any expenses, charges in respect of medicaments or other appliances or any fees to which he may be entitled.
No person, other than the rehabilitation professionals/ personnel who possess a recognized rehabilitation qualification and is enrolled on the Central Rehabilitation Register:
- shall hold office as rehabilitation professional or any such office (by whatever designation called) in Government or in any institution maintained by a local or other authority;
- shall practice as rehabilitation professional anywhere in India;
- shall be entitled to sign or authenticate any certificate required by any law to be signed or authenticated by a rehabilitation professional;
- shall be entitled to give any evidence in any court as an expert under Section 45 of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872 on any matter relating to the handicapped:
Any person who acts in contravention of any provision of above shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.
General Terms and Conditions for Registration Under Section 1992 Act
- The candidate's name should be written in the application form as per the name mentioned in the certificate issued by RCI approved rehabilitation Training institute
- The applicant should submit photocopies dully attested by a gazetted officer of all certificates from high school onward alongwith the application form.
- Applicant should attach attested photocopies of degree/diploma certificates along with mark sheet of his professional qualification. Kindly note mark sheet alone will not be considered for registration.
- Application form and Declaration form should be signed by the candidate.
- Reference of three persons with their address and telephone no. on a separate sheet to be attached.
- Enclose Certificate from the employer (in case person employed) regarding
- Professional Experience in the field of Rehabilitation for the Disabled
- Knowledge of the field
- Affix Photograph on application form and enclose additional one colour passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted officer on the back side of the photograph
- Any other information for justification of experience in the field of Rehabilitation for the disabled.
Last Updated on Thursday, 02 February 2012 14:44